Share what you love - leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

ALL BUTTONS "UP"!


Hi...

Do you like to use buttons for your scrapbooking, card making or any other paper craftings?
Doesn't matter if you are about altered art, mixed media, shabby shic, classic, romantic or simple style. Buttons are good for every creative surface!
I became a conscient button collector "not" long time yet - this means that I already was in love with these little ones, just not consciously keeping them as a important part of my embellishments collections as I do today, but JUST having fun and enjoying them as the creativity soars for my projects.
Recently I reorganized all my buttons and added some different ones. The result of this happy homework you may see in my etsy shop(go to the side bar of the blog to see more), started this month.

This morning I listed the set you see below that I call Button Colors (Scallop Rounds). They are simply COLORFUL-HAPPY and CUTE AS A BUTTON!

If you like cute buttons like I do now, come to see me often! And let me know if you've got any ideas about them, let's SHARE!!

Happy Button-enjoying!

Bluebellies(buttons)

No comments:

Post a Comment