Share what you love - leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, August 27, 2009

DAYS OF COLORS


Moments that I got to work on my little etsy shop are just so precious to me. That means those spare breaks in between my little boy things and my inspirations.
They may be one or 2 hours, half hour, or just some minutes(I know...sounds weird, but it is enough to put something in its place if mixed up), when I find myself with some new or renewed ideas, with supplies I may have already in my stash or something yet to be purchased.

These are such some colorful days for me. I love these colors of mine.

I've been little late to put on more bellies but I'll catch up by the weekend....:D.
Already took some pictures of some new ones!
Oh, so colorful!

This is such an amazing season, splash citrus of summer and upcoming autumn romantic shades. I love these colors of nature!

Tonight I added some more bellies in the shop. Be sure to check them out!

Also, a BIG thanks to Victoria, who sent me some sweet and heartwarming comments, thank you for your words of kindness!

Good night!

Bluebellies of all colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment