Share what you love - leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, July 31, 2009

SWEET SNEAK PEEK

Good afternoon...

Starting tomorrow you'll find some of my bluebellies here and "there*", handmade by me with my favorite materials and paper crafting supplies, from one vintage button to a piece of patterned paper - all crafted with love.

*There means my new ETSY store - almost "ready" for the opening!

Yes, there are some fresh bellies coming up...
And the sneak peek - just to let you get the idea about what I'm talking "about"...! ENJOY!

Please remember that by purchasing these and more bellies from my ETSY store, you'll surely be helping me to build my young kid education fund as well. And I want to thank you in advance for your support!

Hope to see you tomorrow and then,

Bluebellies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment