Share what you love - leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, September 3, 2009

little treat with a lavender color


This purple-like lavender is my favorite among other "romantic colors*" I love.
I'm suspicious to say this must be the QUEEN of the colors wheel. so..I got this to make my wedding favors years ago. So the passion for this shade can't fade throughout the time...

When I saw this organza bag, I thought that I could give it as a little treat to people who'd order some of my BlueBellies at Etsy Shop. And I'd send it along with the bellies, plus a gift tag that is not shown here...well, just to keep as an SURPRISE element for now.
:)

I'm still working on some new stuff around here for this month's bellies.
And of course there are sample projects coming up.

By the meantime, I ask, what are you doing? Are you making some "thank you" or "just because" cards?
Are you keeping your precious pictures in some AF/LF papers withing gorgeous layouts?
Are you planning the upcoming holidays gifts or keepsakes for loved ones?

Think ahead the time and get your list done...because the next holiday is around the corner....!

Happy Creating!

Bluebellies - new/renew/share/inspire@lways



No comments:

Post a Comment