Share what you love - leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Good stuff to inspire

Hello!

I'm so happy to announce my BLUEBELLIES shop grand opening date: Saturday, August 1st!
Just so excited getting more things done, pictures and blog updates!
Be sure to visit me and see more about it!
I'll post a SNEAK PEEK here at friday...
:)
As for today I want to share this .
This picture is a recent finding of mine. I liked so much this shop sign, its colors and the butterlies. I could not resist, I'm so into butterflies* - I've been into these wonderful creatures when I was little because I was curious about these colorful wings. And I saw some really beautiful ones. I was just afraid to touch them and scare them to fly away.

Note*I've made many of my bellies with butterflies, you'll see soon!

See you soon!

Bluebellies Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment