Share what you love - leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, November 26, 2009

FUN+STUFF #004 & SHOP UPDATED


I received this today and wanted to share it - I made mine already and happy(or better, thankful...) to say the result came up to me as I'm among the people who enjoy life being grateful to others!

"Do you light a candle or curse the darkness? Do you bless each and everything that comes your way, trusting that its meaning will become clear--even if you can't possibly see how in the moment? Take our quiz and compare your score with scores from a random sample of 1,200 other respondents." (Copyright 2000, Michael E. McCullough and Robert A. Emmons)

http://www.beliefnet.com/Holistic-Living/Quiz/Are-You-Grateful.aspx

Also I listed another bellies set last night at my Etsy's. Just to know.
:)

Have a great day!

BlueBellies - giving thanks today & always

No comments:

Post a Comment