Share what you love - leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Cards for Kate and Eric - BlueBellies' prize winner

Again something to share...

I decided to add a post here to help me reach the winner of BlueBellies Sampler Pack "PRIMICIA".

Since the day Jennifer (jennifermcguireink.com) announced in her blog, the winners names for the Card Drive, I was trying to contact the winner without success. The email keep jumping back to my inbox.

This was 11 days ago.


I just sent her another email. Hope she can get it now...

Or - dear winner - please contact me by email:



And just to know, Jennifer is having another card drive, now for many kids. It's really worthy to check it out. Visit her blog for more details.


Thank you.


BlueBellies.




No comments:

Post a Comment