Share what you love - leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy Birthday to my little one


Today is my 3-years young boy's birthday - YAY!!

Even though he is not totally "in the mood" of a birthday yet, we as parents know how this is such a special day...for all of us!


Right now I'm in the transition of the "old" computer to a new one so I no longer have my favorite pictures handy, they are all safely kept in a portable HD. Well...I'll share some nice photos in here for the upcoming postings.


In the meantime, I found this image online and I wanted to show it now.
Remember we all can do little things to make a BIG difference in the world. Just as each piece of this fancy tree built by small parts. SO, stand up and do something you can to make others feel better or just to smile.
And, Merry Christmas - dear BlueBellies Friend!
From our Family to yours,
Lots of freshies to you!
BlueBellies



No comments:

Post a Comment