Share what you love - leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, August 2, 2009

AN ORDINARY DAY


Yes-I was supposed to be busy doing more bellies, listing(etsy) and posting(here) today but....my little one was still kind of "sicky" - he got a viruse last week since then our time was not enough for anything else but taking care of him.
I had just an ordinary day as mommy. Got few time for my new etsy shop stuff but the inspiration was always sparkling in my mind. I was "drawing" mentally what I could make while playing with my kid and feeding him.

Anyways, thanks God he is getting better AND eating more. That's all that matters.
I want to list and post new items daily for this month.
And I'll do my best for it.
:)
Well, this is one of the fresh bellies you can find at shop.

Have a great week!

Bluebellies (mommy)




No comments:

Post a Comment