Share what you love - leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

GOT FLOWERS?




I know, seems like mostly ( or...maybe everybody?) of the scrappy-crafty ladies out there are now so much into flowers.
Well, I was never an exception. Just LOVE-LOVE-LOVE, these God happily-made little creatures.

I've been doing some shopping in my (favorite) local craft stores - found some interesting stuff I could be adding into my bellies-making. There are new ideas coming up - SORRY... - I can't list them here now. You have to come back to see. :)
It's my creative process and I do hope to share with you, every time when it is ready to.

What you can see today is the vintage style flowers I just listed...

And I'm sure to list(etsy) and post(here) more and more!

You can leave a message here to let me know about your love for flowers! I'd LOVE to hear from you!

Bluebellies - all about flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment